Our app contains an unnecessary and unwanted action. Watch as Bill shows us how to delete the action and reposition buttons and a text field.
- [Instructor] The functionality of our app is complete.…What we're going to do now is actually remove…some functionality.…We are going to delete an action that we don't want.…Let's go ahead and let's preview our app and take a look.…Up here in the upper right corner on our browse screen,…we see the create new item button,…and when we click there it takes us to this page.…Now this is basically an edit screen, and if you recall,…we altered our edit screens so that people…couldn't change the first, last names,…the school and the major of the individual interns.…
We only wanted to give them the ability…to go ahead an add a department and a start and end date,…but if you go to create a new item,…you're gonna see this screen…and you're gonna be a little bit confused.…Well, think about the purpose of our app.…We're not necessarily giving people the option to add…new interns, all we want them to do is pick them,…assign them to their department…and give them a start and end date.…We don't want interns being added willy-nilly…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.