PowerApps can connect to many different data sources. In this video Bill talks to you about the different types of connections available in PowerApps.
- [Instructor] We're here on the PowerApps home page…and we're gonna talk about data connectors…and data connections.…On the left side our menu here,…we see data as one of our options,…we're gonna click there.…The menu opens up and we have an option for connections.…We're gonna click there.…And it's gonna take us to the connections page.…And you'll see we have a number of connections…already created.…But these are not by any means the only connections…we have available to us.…If we go to the top of the page here,…you'll see this button for new connection.…
It's gonna take us here…and we will see all of the connectors…that Microsoft has available for PowerApps…so that we can make a connection to PowerApps and the data.…You'll see we have lots of things…and plenty of them are not Microsoft services.…We have Adobe, we can see things like Azure,…Basecamp, Box,…lots and lots of connectors,…DocuSign, Dropbox,…Dynamics, Facebook,…and on, and on, and on,…Google, SalesForce is in here,…all kinds of connectors.…
And I will tell you, they are constantly adding more,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.