PowerApps allows us to save, store, and restore previous versions of an app. In this video you apply a theme to our app and save it as a different version.
- [Instructor] Now I went ahead…and I saved our reviewer app.…You can see it right here.…And it wasn't anything different than we've already done.…We just went ahead and saved it,…changed the icon, changed this background color,…gave it a name.…And if we wanna go ahead and play it,…we can click on there,…and it'll open the app up in my browser.…And it's exactly what we've been working with.…And everything works…how we want it to.…
But what we wanna do is create another version of this app.…So we're gonna go back in…and we're going to edit the app.…Now we're just gonna do something very simple,…we're going to apply a theme.…You'll see up here on our home navigation section,…we have a theme button, we're gonna click there.…And you'll see we have all these different themes…that we can apply.…I'm gonna choose this one.…
We'll make it sort of that reddish orange.…And if we go ahead, the theme is applied…to all of our screens.…So let's go ahead and let's save it.…Simply click on save.…And you see now, we have this option to see all versions.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.