You can use one of the PowerApps templates to create a budget tracker app. Bill shows you how to create that app in this video.
- [Instructor] All right,…we're here on our PowerApps homepage,…and we're here because this is where our templates live…and we're gonna create an app from a template.…We're gonna switch from the office templates…to all templates,…and when we scroll down, ah, there's the one we want.…We're looking for the budget tracker.…This is the app we're gonna create using this template.…You'll see here that we have two little icons.…One that looks like a tablet,…one that looks like a phone.…This is the one we're gonna use, the tablet layout.…We're gonna create this app using the tablet layout,…so we're gonna click there.…
And we get this window that says budget tracker…needs your permission to use the camera.…We're gonna allow that…because we want to be able to take pictures of receipts…with this app,…and store them in the app.…All right, this is good.…It's a little preview.…We're gonna go over here to the right…and click this big, purple button that says make this app.…It's gonna open up PowerApps Studio.…
Now we're ready.…But you see that yellow bar up at the top…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.