In this video Bill create and preview the Salesforce app.
- [Instructor] We're here on our apps page…in PowerApps and we're ready create our new app…connecting to Sales Force so we're gonna go up…to the top here and click on Create An App,…it'll take us to the New App page,…and we see our Sales Force connector here.…We've already made the connection between…PowerApps and Sales Force,…so we're ready to go.…We're simply going to click here,…and we are gonna use the Phone Layout,…so we will click there,…and it's connecting to Sales Force,…and we see all of the Sales Force fields,…all of the tables, the data,…that we can go ahead and access.…
And of course, just like we saw in Dynamics…in a previous video in this course,…lots of data, lots of tables.…The one that I want,…and I'm gonna up here to the upper right…to the search bar is Leads.…We're gonna go and create our app,…at least initially with the Leads table.…We will add more data in later on.…So I'll click on Leads and select Connect…down here in the lower right,…and it's going to create our app.…It's building our app,…and it may take a little bit more time…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.