Watch as Bill quickly creates an app using data from a SharePoint list.
- [Instructor] We're here on our PowerApps homepage.…We've made a connection between SharePoint and PowerApps,…so now we can go ahead and create our app.…And we're gonna do that by going over here to the left…and clicking on apps, and it brings us to this page.…Now if we had more apps created,…we would see them listed here.…But like it says, there are no apps found.…But we have a purple button that says create an app.…Or we can go ahead up here to the upper-left…and click on create an app there.…Whether we click it here or we click the button,…it's gonna take us to the same place.…
So let's click on that…and it's gonna bring us to the new app page.…And you'll see we have some data connections possible here.…And we have one for SharePoint, we know that it's there.…So we're gonna click on that.…And we can choose a phone layout,…or if I scroll down here a little bit,…you'll see there's also the ability…to create a tablet layout for an app.…But we're gonna do phone layout.…You'll see that we have that connection to SharePoint…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.