Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Create an app with PowerApps Studio, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- [Narrator] Before we begin creating our power app…a little orientation to the room report.…This is a spreadsheet that we've had for a while.…It's a brand new version of it,…and this spreadsheet is used to be able to track issues,…problems that have come up, that are discovered…because a customer reports them…or because someone from maintenance or management…or any employee has found an issue with the room.…There are different types of rooms,…and this is a drop down list.…Guest room, meeting room, offices, public room.…That might be, for example, the gym or the breakfast room.…
Staff area, and then on the exterior of the building…this drop down list is fed by a named range here.…This named range is called room types…and if you wish to hide this you can.…I didn't because I wanted you to be able to see this tab.…After choosing a room type we'll enter a room name,…the name of the person reporting, the date it was reported,…and the problem, and then in the course of events,…this is assigned to someone to fix.…They log what they did to resolve it,…
- What are PowerApps?
- Understanding PowerApps data sources
- Creating an app with PowerApps Studio
- Viewing or editing an app
- Formatting text controls
- Modifying a data source
- Using and sharing apps
- Opening an app in a browser
- Logging into PowerApps on a mobile device