Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Choose a layout, part of Learning Microsoft PowerApps.
- Let's begin by modifying the layout for our browse screen.…The browse screen again is going to…show us multiple items, and is showing us just some…information about them.…So, if I were to choose, for example, the…one line description, notice that none of the…fields that I am using show up here.…Here we have another choice of layout, that allows…for someone to rate this with stars.…One that supports images, this has an item…and a header in the description.…
So sometimes the layout that is chosen, is the…one that you would want.…Sometimes the layout that's chosen doesn't…do what you need.…This one has more information, it's more of what I need.…There's a guest room, we have something that's…cracked, it shows that it's room 100.…So we're getting closer here, and yet none of these…are exactly what I want.…I'm going to chose the one that's closest…to what I want, which is the one that was chosen…to begin with.…Let's take a look now.…If this would give me enough information.…
Say okay, I'd like to now go see some details.…
- Identify what PowerApps plan one and plan two are for.
- List the three types of data sources.
- Explain the easiest way to modify the overall look of an app.
- Identify what you can change to allow you to maximize the available screen space and make it easier to read the app.
- Recognize how to restore or delete a version of your app.