In this video you change a single line edit text field into an edit multiline text field.
- [Instructor] Our detail screen…is done, now let's go ahead…and take a look at our edit screen.…Now, the edit screen needs a lot of help,…we've got a lot of stuff going on here,…and it's gonna take us a few movies…to get this squared away.…Now, the first thing I'm going…to do is reorder these fields and get…it a little bit tighter 'cause if we scroll down,…we're not seeing, I don't believe everything that we want.…So, again there's nothing that I'm going…to do that we haven't done before,…so hang in there with me and I'll…be back in just a little bit.…
And we're back.…And everything is ordered the way I want it.…I've made columns, everything is exactly…how we want it to lay out.…There is one change that I'm going…to make that I want you to see,…and that is to the Comments field.…Let's go ahead and click on that card.…We're gonna go ahead and from our…Properties panel, click Edit.…And we're gonna come down here to the comments,…and you'll see here where it says ABC.…Let's go ahead and click that little drop-down…arrow, and we're gonna scroll down…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.