In this video you can observe as Bill alters a formula to change the way the list is sorted.
- [Teacher] Our app is just about done.…We're back here on our browse screen…and I want to preview the app.…And we're gonna take a look at a couple of things.…When we look at the top, we see the name…of our app, Intern List.…We have a refresh button, we have a sort button,…and we have a create new item button.…Let's take a look at the sort button.…You'll see right now it says sort list…in reverse alphabetical order.…So that means that right now,…we assume that the list is sorted alphabetically…from A to Z.…But, sorted by what?…The last name, the first name?…Well, when we look at it here at a glance,…it kinda seems like the last name…until we scroll down a little bit further.…
We start to see, well,…the alphabet doesn't look like that to me.…Well let's try and see what happens…if we click on it again.…It changed, something happened.…Now it says sort in alphabetical order.…So now you think it's being sorted from Z to A.…And again, it's not by the last name.…So what is it sorting by?…That's the issue.…Well, I'm gonna tell you.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.