In this video, you see how changing the formula of a function can combine fields in one display.
- [Instructor] Our app is looking better…but we still got some work to do.…We now have some actual useful information…here on the browse screen.…We have the intern's first name, their school,…and what their major is, but we'd like to have…their last name wouldn't we?…And the reason we don't,…I'm gonna click over here on the Browse Gallery…so we can we get that selected,…we're gonna go to Properties,…here on the right pane and take a look…at our fields again.…The field Title, that first field,…we chose first as the field to show.…
Now, there is a field for Last and we were only…able to select one.…There was no option for us to select…more than one,…and we don't have a column in that SharePoint…list for the full name.…So we can do first or last,…but we have no way to simply select…both of those at one time.…Well, to do that we need to change the…function of this label.…You'll see that that field is selected,…and you can see the selection box around it,…if I go over here to my Screens panel,…you'll see that Title1 is highlighted there,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.