We arrange, resize, reorder fields and add a column on our detail screen, in this video.
- [Instructor] Okay, our Browse screen…is good and ready to go.…Let's go ahead and look at the Details screen,…we need to do a lot of work here.…We have our Details screen,…and there's a lot of information on it,…but believe it or not,…we still need to get more information on there.…And we need to do something about the check in date.…Let's take a look at this,…you see it says Check_x0020_in.…That _x0020_ represents the space in the name.…
It's not any different than what we did before…in our previous app, and we're gonna fix it…in the exact same way.…But I just wanted you to kinda be aware of it…so that you're not scared off by it.…So we're gonna click on the card, go to the Advanced field,…and unlock to change those properties.…And you'll see the display name…is where we have to go ahead and change it,…I'm simply gonna click in there…and get rid of all the stuff that we don't need.…
Just like that, and I'm gonna do this one as well.…Same process, so that we have no…extraneous text in our name fields.…Great.…Now I'm gonna go ahead, I'm gonna rearrange these fields.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.