This video explore how to change which data appears on the browse screen.
- [Instructor] This is our app.…It works, it's not very useful right now,…and we're gonna fix that.…But before we do that, I wanna give you a little bit…of a tour of our workspace here.…Now this is our preview.…And we see the browse screen.…Our app is made up of three different screens.…And it we come over here to the left,…you'll see the screens panel.…And what's highlighted is browse screen.…And that is our first screen.…And when we click any of these links below it,…you'll see our on our preview…that the different sections,…the different elements on this browse screen…are being highlighted.…
We have to select them if we want to change them.…Next we have the details screen.…And it is exactly what it says it is.…It shows us the details…about these rows of data…in our SharePoint list.…And again, if we select any of the elements,…you'll see they're highlighted,…and that will allow us to change them.…Now the last screen is the edit screen.…And again, it's exactly what it says it is,…it will allow us to edit the data…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.