Arranging data cards can be tricky. In this video Bill show you some tips and tricks that help.
- [Instructor] One of the things I want to…make sure I talk to you about is…when you're trying to arrange these cards,…all these different fields on the app,…sometimes it gets a little bit tricky,…especially in an app like this…where we have a lot of these fields.…Let me show you exactly what I'm talking about.…If you've been playing around with this…you may have experienced it already.…I've selected this staff card,…I've gone ahead I wanna get rid of that field…so I go over here to the data card.…I'm gonna use my delete key to delete it.…And notice when I did that everything else…kind of slid up.…
You'll also notice the two red X's,…indicating a problem with the data.…We'll see more of these appear throughout this video,…but I've previously shown you how to fix these errors.…And sometimes this gets a little bit tricky…because now you're gonna go ahead…and you're going to insert a control,…we're gonna grab the drop down…and we're gonna put it there,…because we know that's where it ultimately wants to go,…but now you've got everything's kind of a mess behind it,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.