PowerApps allows you to add a tooltip to a button or icon when you hover over it with your mouse. Bill shows how to achieve this in this video.
- [Instructor] All right, we're here in our Salesforce app,…and it's coming along, it's looking really good.…There's one more thing we wanna do.…Let's preview the app and go to our Leads page.…Now, when we come over here to the top,…you see I'll hover my mouse over the refresh button…and we get a little tooltip that says Refresh List.…When I move over to the sort button,…Sort List in Alphabetical Order.…When I hover over to the plus icon, Create New Item.…When I hover over our home icon, yeah, nothing.…
Nothing happens.…We wanna go ahead and change that.…We're gonna click on the Home icon here,…we come back, and we're gonna go over to the Icon panel…and we need to click on Advanced.…We'll scroll down a little bit here, and we see Tooltip,…and there are a pair of empty quotation marks.…We're gonna go right in between them,…and whatever we type in here is what we're gonna see…on our tooltip.…
So we will put in Go To Home Screen.…Let's go ahead and let's test it out.…There we go.…That's what we want.…I need to go ahead and do that to all the little Home icons…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.