We add a label to our blank screen in this video, and then see how to change the size, and fill color. We also change text color, font size, and text alignment.
- [Instructor] Alright, we're here in our Salesforce app…and we're on the main screen.…Now, our main screen is pretty blank;…we don't have any data connected to it, there's no buttons,…no labels, nothin'.…All we have is this little bit of text that says,…"Add an item from the Insert tab or connect to data."…Well, this is actually a link.…If I go ahead and click on it,…you'll see it changes my tab over to the Insert tab…and we're going to add a label.…We're gonna click right there on the label button…and you see it puts a label right here…at the top of our screen and that text is gone.…
So we're gonna move this label up to the top,…'cause we wanna kinda match the other pages,…the other screens of our app.…We'll try to resize it.…Now, I happen to know the size of the other labels…on the other screens is 640 x 88.…We wanna check that, so we're gonna go over here…to our label panel and we'll scroll down to Size.…And we see it is 640; we got the width right,…but I need to change the height from 70 to 88.…
There, now we're the same size.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.