PowerApps comes with a collection of familiar icons available for use. This video shows how to add one to our app and assign an action to it.
- [Instructor] All right, we're on our Salesforce app,…and it's coming along nicely, we're almost done.…But remember, when we went ahead and tested it out,…although it took us to the pages we wanted to go,…we had no way to get back.…So we are going to fix that.…What we're gonna do is add an icon.…We're gonna start here on my browse screen,…and switch over to my insert tab,…and all the way over to the right you see icons.…When I click there,…I get a very, very, long list,…lots of icons that we can use,…but the one we want is the universal symbol for home,…a little house.…
We're gonna click on that one there,…and let's position it, I wanna put it right here…in the center of our label, there we go.…And when we look at it, well, it's a little big…and the color is not quite the same as everything else.…So we're gonna fix that.…We're gonna select that icon again,…go over here to the right to our icon panel,…and we see size.…It's a little big, it's 64 by 64,…let's see what happens if we make it 50 by 50.…
Yeah, that looks a little bit better,…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.