Observe Bill test out the Dynamics 365 app by adding data in the app, and have it write that info to the Dynamics 365 Sales Leads.
- [Instructor] All right I have completed our app.…You'll see our browse screen here.…We've got all the information on there we wanted.…We're gonna go to our details screen.…Lots of information there for us to work with.…And we can look at our edit screen.…Lots of fields in here to go and fill in or edit…information or if we add a new lead,…all the information that we need.…The app is working great, it looks great.…It's finished.…I haven't done anything that I haven't…showed you how to do previously in the course.…
And now we're gonna go ahead, go to our PowerApps homepage…and we will play our app.…We're gonna open it up here in our browser…and actually work with our app live.…You can see we're on the display screen.…We can scroll down, it's working,…we've got all of our contacts here.…Let's go and pick one, Northwind Traders.…Let's go there.…We see a lot of information there on our detailed screen.…If we wanted to edit fields we could click there…and go on ahead and make some changes.…
Let's go back to the home screen.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.