We have the ability to add a button to our app screen, and then assign an action to it. In this video Bill shows us how.
- [Instructor] Alright, we're here in our Salesforce App…and it's coming along nicely.…We're on the main screen.…Let's go ahead and let's preview it, test it out,…and, yeah, there is nothing happening on this screen.…This screen, right now, serves no purpose.…Well, we are gonna fix that.…And we are gonna go ahead and we are…gonna give this screen purpose.…We are gonna add buttons to this screen,…actions to those buttons,…and it's gonna take us to places elsewhere in our app.…To do that, we have to come up here…and switch to our Insert tab…and we're gonna click on Button.…
It's gonna put a button right there,…a big ol' button right on our page.…Let's move it.…Now, you see that red dashed line?…That lets me know the button is now centered…and that's good.…We're gonna go ahead and center that button on this screen…and I wanna change the text.…Now, to do that, we're gonna go over here to the right,…to our Button Panel,…and you'll see the first line here is Text…and it says Button.…If I get rid of that, I can type in what I want.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.