To have all the features we want, our app requires that we connect to multiple data tables. In this video we watch as Bill shows us how.
- [Instructor] All right, we are here on our browse screen…and our app is looking good, we're almost there.…We're gonna go ahead and we are going to preview our app…and from our browse screen and we're gonna click…on the create new item button.…And it brings us to this page where we start to enter in…a new review for a hotel.…We have a field for the hotel.…We see the room type.…We can put in whatever we want there.…We see that we have places for the room review,…the staff review, an overall review, grounds review.…
All this information that has to be typed in.…Now remember, people are doing this on a phone.…What I would prefer to see,…instead of having to type this in,…is a dropdown list…that people can go ahead and select options from.…And that's where we are going to…start to try and work on next.…So, let's go ahead and up here on our navigation bar…we're gonna click on view.…And we're gonna click on the data sources tab.…
We need to add more data sources…to create those dropdown lists.…We're going to connect to those two tables…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.