Watch as Bill shows how to add an additional List Screen in our app and connect it to an additional data table in Salesforce.
- [Instructor] Okay, we're here in our Salesforce app…and we could basically call this app done.…If we go and preview it,…we see it works very well.…We have our leads and we click on this.…We can get the information,…we can edit those screens,…we can even go ahead and add new leads, new contacts,…to our app.…So we could call it done and put it away,…but we wanna do more than that.…In this movie,…we're going to add an additional list screen…and connect it to another data table in Salesforce.…
Let's see how that's done.…We wanna make sure we're here on our homepage,…and we're gonna click on new screen.…We get this window…and we see we have four types of screen.…A blank screen,…a scrollable screen,…a form screen,…and a list screen.…That's what we want.…The list screen.…We're gonna click there,…and you see it creates a new browse gallery for us,…so new screen.…Now where does that show up in the order of our screens…for our app?…Let's go here.…
We see our browse screen first,…detail screen, edit screen,…and then we have screen one.…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.