Watch Bill add a blank screen, change the screen view from tree view to thumbnail view, and change the order of the screens in this video.
- [Narrator] All right, we're here in our Sales Force app.…We have the main part of this app,…which is our Leads section.…We can browse those leads, we can click on leads…to get the details, we have the Edit screen…to edit those and we have an Account screen now…that we've added, which we can't get any more details,…it just gives us the account information here.…We also have our Contact screen here.…Now, those last two screens are not connected…to the main part of the app.…
We need to fix that and what we're going to do is…add another screen.…So we're gonna go to our New Screen,…we're gonna click on there and we are going…to add a new, blank screen.…Let's click on it and there it is.…It's just a blank screen, there's nothin' on it…except this link, which says add an item from the…Insert tab or connect to data.…And when we look over here to the left,…we have to go all the way down, to the lower left corner,…to see Screen two, there's no additional things below it…because there's nothing on this screen.…
We're gonna eventually add some things…
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Skill Level Beginner
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
Microsoft Flow Essential Trainingwith Bill Kulterman1h 49m Beginner
1. Getting Started with PowerApps
2. Create an App from a SharePoint List
3. Create the Reviewer App from Excel in OneDrive
4. Create an App from a Template
5. Create an App for Microsoft Dynamics
6. Create an App for Salesforce
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.