Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video View reports and dashboards in the iPad app, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] I've just launched Power BI Mobile…for my iPad.…I have some choices.…Touch to be amazed.…Share with the world.…And I would like to get started.…Now I have sample data here,…but I would like to connect to the data I have already.…So I'm going to connect to Power BI,…I'll be prompted to sign in.…Remember to use the same account that you've used…to set up Power BI.…
And I have a choice to send information about my usage,…so that Microsoft can keep learning.…Would I like to be informed whenever important things…are taking place in your data?…I like this choice,…allow and not now,…because that lets me know that I could come back…to this at a later time.…But notice that it has already loaded our dashboards.…There's our LinkedIn and Valentine dashboards…that we created,…Catalog Requests, Retail Analysis 2,…and Retail Analysis sales.…I'm going to say don't send me notifications right now,…but let's open up, for example,…our Retail Analysis 2 dashboard that we created…and see what this looks like.…
That's actually really slick…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop: The Basicswith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.