Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use text and gauge visualizations and save a report, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] I've add a new page for Store Info…so that we could look at some specific information,…but I'd like to start by creating a map.…And we're going to use that map to be able to…make selections about the stores we want to look at.…I'm going to choose City.…And it gives me this nice map here.…Works really well.…And then I'd like to create a multi-row card.…I'm going to start with the name of the store.…
There's a names list.…And as well as the name of the store,…I'd like the chain that it's in.…Remember we have two.…I'd like the name of the city,…and the territory,…and the type of store that it is.…Now all of this information has been being added.…And I'd like to make this all a little bit larger.…That would be nice.…So go to our formatting and kick it up a bit.…
Store Type's not all that interesting,…it's the Store Number I want.…Let's put Store Number in here.…And that's good.…I don't want a total for Store Number,…so let's go back here,…and if I choose Store Number,…Don't Summarize,…because we wouldn't want to add up the list of Store Numbers…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Power BI Desktopwith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.