Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use groups in the mobile app, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] If I have groups that…I participate in in Power BI then…those groups and their workspaces…are reflected here in the app.…So if I click the menu button in…the upper left-hand corner notice…that I have my workspace and then I…have the workspace for my retail team…including the customer profitability sample…dashboard that we saw earlier.…If I want to switch workspaces I simply…click the menu so that I have access to it.…
We also have access to the Power BI…samples that we were offered when we first…began working with this app.…There's not an assumption that I know…a lot about Power BI when I download the app.…So if I wanted to work for example with…the samples or reporting service samples I can.…I also will get notifications here…and that's clear because there's a notifications…bar at the top.…So if someone else is working in Power BI…on my team and sending me notifications…I can know about that and that's a great thing.…But I'm going to go back in here to…my very favorite dashboard and I'll…see you in the next movie.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop: The Basicswith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.