Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Update and delete published reports, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] In our last movie, we published this report…to the web, and the result of that is…a unique descriptor for this…that can be part of a URL in an embed code,…or it can be part of a URL that we could e-mail to folks.…What if we don't want this to be published any longer?…We control or manage our embed codes…for e-mail and for webpages right here.…We're going to go to Settings,…and at the very bottom, Manage embed codes.…
It says I'm a free user.…I'm feeling free today, that's pretty cool,…and we have a couple of codes here…that we've created, and we have a menu.…Our choices are to Get Code,…now part of the issue is I'm not ever totally clear.…Both of these codes were created…in a relatively short period of time.…One is the e-mail code, but if I want to…get the code, I know how to do that.…Remember that if I'm looking at the report,…what I can do is simply go to File,…and then choose Publish to Web,…and I will go back to my codes that I had earlier,…here they are.…
If I want to get rid of them,…and I manage my embed codes,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Power BI Desktop (2016)with Gini von Courter2h 52m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 35s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.