Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Unshare a dashboard, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- [Voiceover] When we shared, we shared with individuals…and we will unshare in exactly the same way.…If I want to unshare this dashboard or stop sharing,…I'll go to the Access tab,…and if this still says Cancel invite,…I can simply cancel the invitation.…And now, it is no longer shared with Jonathan.…If, on the other hand,…Victor or Jonathan had already accepted my invitation,…then what you would see, rather than Cancel invitation…is Can View with a Menu button,…and when you click the Menu button,…you can choose Stop Sharing,…and that ends the sharing with that particular individual.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop: The Basicswith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.