Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Share a dashboard, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Most of the sharing you do…will not be publicly publishing reports.…It will be sharing dashboards internally, for the most part.…Choose the dashboard you wanna share.…Click the Share button right here.…And the Share dashboard dialog will open.…And you enter email addresses for the people…that you wish to share this dashboard with.…If you're using Office 365 for your email,…then you can also insert the name here…of a distribution list, as long as…it doesn't have more than 500 members.…
And as soon as I start typing,…the address book is gonna help me out.…If I enter an address that is not either in my domain…or in a trusted domain,…a domain that's within the tenant, is the word for that,…then I will get feedback that that email address is outside.…For example, if I do, rather than my own address,…I enter this address, it says, "One or more email addresses…"with this domain are outside of the organization."…I can click the X to simply remove an email address.…
Down below, two check boxes.…Allow recipients to share your dashboard.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Power BI Desktopwith Gini von Courter2h 52m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 35s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.