Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Rename and delete report pages, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Remember that part of the purpose…of the report is to capture an entire series…of visualizations that we might want…to then express in a dashboard.…However, as soon as I go into the dashboard,…I have access to the report.…So, the order in which I created pages…may not be the order in which I'd like them to appear.…For example, I might like to lead with categories…and buyers rather than district info.…It's very easy to rearrange the pages.…
Simply drag and drop the page tab into the new location.…Get all the way to the left or all the way to the right…to move items into a different order.…Notice that, when I run out of room here,…if I have seven or eight or nine tabs,…that these buttons to go to the previous…or the next pages become active,…but it might be worthwhile to me…to actually rename some of these pages…so that the names are a little bit shorter,…even if it's a question of putting in…the ampersand sign.…
Simply rename them and then press enter.…If I have a page that I don't need,…point to it, notice that there's an X…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop: The Basicswith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.