Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Print or duplicate a report page, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] One of the great things that you can do…with a report is you can print pages out of the report.…To print a page, select the page first,…choose File, Print.…There's my printer.…I'd like to print this in Landscape Mode,…see if we can get both of those items on here.…Shrink to fit.…Still thinks it wants to print another page.…It's okay.…Not much on it.…I can say, just print the Current Page.…Now I'm not going to print this,…because I don't work for a printer company.…
It's an awful lot of toner.…Maybe choose a page that's a little problematic to print.…File, Print, just the Current Page.…So as you're imaging how you might want…to lay out your report, it's worth thinking…about things like Slicers or even Filters.…It's helpful to put like things together on a report page,…because one of the things people can do is print the report.…The other reason that you might want to organize pages…in a particular way is you might have a page template,…particularly if we want to have several pages…that are the same but for different territories.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learn Microsoft Power BI Desktop: The Basicswith Gini von Courter2h 55m Intermediate
Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack Fundamentalswith Ron Davis43m 39s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.