- Creating workspaces and sharing dashboards
- Uploading and publishing data
- Connecting to online services
- Creating and arranging tiles
- Asking questions and getting insights
- Bookmarks, favorites, and notifications
- Embedding, exporting, and printing data
- Creating apps and content packs
- Using the Office 365 files document library
- Accessing conversations in Office 365
- Pin a report to a team channel
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Heather] You probably analyze a lot of data in Excel Workbooks, databases and Power BI files. Think of all the different methods you use to get answers to the questions you have. It may be visualizing data with charts, creating pivot tables, filtering data. Top this off with how you make data accessible to members of your organizations. Email reports, once you hit send, they're outdated. Sharing Excel workbooks from many different cloud libraries such as OneDrive or SharePoint. I understand the struggles you may incur with these disconnected methods, and I'm going to help you unlock how to use Microsoft Power BI service in a more efficient and productive way by capturing all the data analysis and visualizations in one place. I'm Heather Severino, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Microsoft most-valued professional with an MCSA in BI reporting. Please join me in my LinkedIn Learning Course to eliminate obstacles and be more productive with the Microsoft Power BI Service.
1. Creating Workspaces and Sharing Dashboards
2. Connecting Data
Connecting to an app1m 2s
3. Creating Visualizations, Reports, and Dashboards
4. Asking Questions and Getting Insights
5. Bookmarks, Favorites, and Notifications
Bookmarking a report1m 23s
6. Embedding and Exporting Data
7. Creating Apps and Working with Mobile
8. Using Office 365 Integrated Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.