- Fundamentals of Power BI
- Assessing marketing awareness
- Analyzing engagement
- Using Power BI to optimize your reach
- Analyzing customer advocacy
- Publishing content from Power BI Desktop and Power BI service
Skill Level Beginner
- There are over 400 marketing technology platforms on the market today. So, you need a business intelligence tool that can provide a central location for your data. Power BI is the leader in the space and it's being used by over 5 million subscribers. It's easy to use, it's very affordable, and has a lot of power under the hood. I'm Chris DallaVilla, a subject matter expert on Agile marketing and data driven marketing and founder of makeitvalid.com. You might be wondering to yourself, I already have Microsoft Excel, why do I need another tool for data analysis? Here are a few of the problems that Power BI addresses.
There are rich collaboration tools so you can work with others on your data and the platform provides you with tools to organize your data. Not to mention ease of connectivity to your data housed in different marketing platforms. For these reasons and others, I'm excited to walk you through how to get the most from Power BI to improve your marketing programs.