Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Download and install a mobile app, part of Power BI Pro Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] I'd like to be able to download Power BI for my mobile device. Two different ways to approach this. I can either go to the Downloads button in Power BI and choose Power BI for mobile and ask to have a link emailed to me. If I click Send me a download link, a link will be sent by email. I'll get a verification here on the screen. The other possibility is that I'm going to start with my device and simply go to my device store. I have an iPad so I'll be going to the Apple store. If you have an Android device you'll be going for example to Google Play.
So let me download Power BI from my iPad. Let's go to the App Store and I would like to search for Power BI and the very first app that pops up is going to be the one we want. Microsoft Power BI in the upper left-hand corner. We want to get that and install it. And this will be similar for you whether you're installing on an Android device or a different iOS device. This will take a couple of minutes to install so I will see you in the next movie.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Signing up for Power BI Pro
- Connecting to data sources
- Uploading data such as CSV and XLS files
- Creating reports, visualizations, charts, and maps
- Filtering, sorting, copying, and pasting visualizations
- Downloading custom visuals from the gallery
- Modifying existing reports
- Creating and managing data dashboards
- Querying data with Power BI Q&A and Microsoft Cortana
- Sharing report and dashboards
- Using Power BI Desktop and mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Power BI Desktopwith Gini von Courter2h 52m Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Business Intelligence Stackwith Ron Davis43m 35s Intermediate
1. Get Started with Power BI
2. Power BI Data Sources
3. Create a Report with Visualizations
4. Modify and Print a Report
5. Create a Dashboard
6. Ask Questions About Your Data
7. Share Data with Colleagues and Others
8. Use Power BI Desktop
9. Use Power BI Mobile Apps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.