Power BI can help you track what's driving your brand's organic visibility. Learn how to assess advocacy driven by marketing programs.
- [Instructor] Customer advocacy isn't just goodwill.…Customer advocacy drives real business value.…As such, it's a channel in its own right…and it deserves its own programs.…The FastBite company has been using email…as one of its initiatives to inspire advocacy.…Let's have a look at how well this program is doing…in Power BI.…So to procure our data, let's go to Get Data…and click on TechCSV.…And then we're gonna open up this file, 04_03_email.csv.…
Now let's take a look at what we have.…Here we have three different columns to our data.…We have an Email ID, so 501 through 512.…So these are labels for the different email programs,…or the specific emails that have been going out.…We also have the Actions Generated.…So each one of these emails generated some number of actions…and that's our measure there.…And then we have an Action ID.…So we might have different levels of conversion,…different conversion events,…different micro-events that we're tracking.…Looks like we've got an array of 1, 2, and 3 here…for our Action ID.…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.