Reveal campaign performance using Power BI. Look at click-through rate, view-through rate, and cost per action.
- [Instructor] Our client, the FastBite Company,…has a lot of choices…when it comes to where to run their campaigns.…They wanna make sure that they're getting…the best bang for their buck.…We all do.…So what you can do…is you can analyze campaign traction data in Power BI.…Let's go grab some data.…I'm going to click on Get Data.…We have a CSV file that's waiting for us,…so let's click on Tech CSV,…and now 01_03_campaign.csv…is the file that we're gonna open up.…
And so I'm just gonna go ahead and import it.…And that's coming in now.…And now, one of the things that we can do in Power BI…is we can go to the data tab,…and we can see the data that we just imported.…What we can also do is we can transform this data…to align with our analysis, and we do this…using the modeling tab in the modeling ribbon here.…And so, one of the things that you can see here is that…we have this ad personifier.…This is either an ad ID number or some campaign number,…but it is really just a label,…and the way Power BI sees it right now is a whole number.…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.