Influencers are an advocacy engine because their audience already trusts them. See who your true fans are using Power BI.
- [Instructor] Our client, the Fastbite company,…needs our help.…They know that engaging with influencers…has the potential to amplify their message.…They would like to know which influencers…should be getting the VIP treatment, so let's take a look…at their data, going to click on get data,…textCSV, and 04_02_influencers.csv.…Let's double click there.…And that will load in our data.…And let's have a look at what we have here.…So it looks like we have four different columns of data.…We have influencer with what appears to be a first name.…
We have amplification, which is an index…of the overall amplification that that influencer…has created for us.…We also have a program so these different influencers…can be part of different programs that we have going on…to engage with them and for them…to engage with their audiences.…And then we have some sort of X factor here…and in this case, we might consider the X factor…to be the number of followers that particular influencer…has on their social media channels.…
Okay, let's go ahead and load that in.…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.