Understand different ways to visualize the data. Find out how doing analysis will help you to understand the right choice for you.
- [Instructor] You can imagine that our client,…the fast bite company, is interested in ensuring…their active customers are thrilled…with their decision to buy one of their bikes.…Oftentimes we find that active customers…are highly engaged with our marketing,…and our client wants to know by how much.…And, they want to better understand what's working…to build loyalty.…So one of the things that we can do is we can assess…the conversion on our active customer cohort.…Let's take a look at some data.…I'm going to click on Get Data,…and click on text CSV,…and I'm going to import this 03 02 keywords file.…
Let's have a look at what we've got to work with here.…So it looks like we have two columns of data.…We've got a keyword that's been anonymized…from some real customer data,…and then we've got a overall conversion rate.…So the conversion rate is really the amount…of conversion that particular keyword is driving,…so let's go ahead and load that in.…And so one of the things it'd be nice to have…is a visual that shows us the rank order of these keywords.…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.