Brand lift is an important metric in growing your brand. Learn the desktop user interface to retrieve data, and create a line chart visual.
- [Instructor] In this video we're going to review…how to assess brand lift in Power BI.…You can imagine that our client,…The Fast Bike Company, is interested…in strategically growing their market awareness.…They've honed in on five key markets,…and they know what each market represents…in terms of the potential for market share.…So we're here in the Power BI desktop,…and just a couple of things to point out real quick.…The primary view that we see here really is…this blank canvas, and so, this is where…our visuals will come to life.…
We also have, on the right hand side,…the visualizations pane, which gives us…a number of different options on how we…actually use our data to visualize what they look like,…and then we also have the fields pane,…which will make a little bit more sense…in just a moment.…Now Power BI is all about letting you find…insights in your data, so to do that,…we of course need some data to assess.…So let's go get some.…I'm going to walk you through the process…of importing some data, so I'm gonna double click…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.