- Getting around in Python and Power BI
- Exploring customer behavior with Python and Power BI
- Loyalty analysis with Python and Power BI
- Optimizing the customer journey
- Customer segmentation
- Identifying your advocates
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Extensive use of customer analytics drives corporate performance. Companies around the world are moving more and more to a customer centric way of thinking and using customer analytics to help them to do so. Customer data, it can be a scary concept. Why do businesses want to know what I'm up to? Just to sell my information? To turn a quick buck? Well, not necessarily. Many businesses use the data they collect to help you to personalize your experience, and learn what you need. To get a better idea of the type of product or service that people actually want. Hi, my name is Chris DallaVilla. Welcome to the tools portion of my course on customer analytics. A lot of the reason that businesses want your data is so they can learn to create a product that caters to your needs. Any good business person is going to be interested in your opinions. Not just the ones you say to your friends in conversation, but also the tweets or the blurbs that you post online, right down to the last emoji or exclamation mark. In this course, I'll show you how to use some of the most popular and important technologies to analyze customers' thoughts and behaviors. So let's get to it.