Learn how having the right information helps programs achieve their goals. Discover how higher conversion rates for events result in customer lifetime value and loyalty.
- [Instructor] There's a Native American fable…about a grandfather teaching his grandson.…He tells him that there's a war going on,…that the war is inside himself,…that there's a light wolf and a dark wolf,…and they are fighting it out.…The grandson asks, "Which one will win?"…There are two renditions to this story.…In the first one, the grandfather says…that it depends on which wolf he feeds.…If he feeds the dark wolf, then the dark side will win.…If he feeds the light wolf, the light one will win.…
In the second rendition, the grandfather says that…if he feeds them both properly, they will both win.…Not to commandeer an important life lesson…or Native American culture in storytelling,…but it's so clear there are lessons…for all of humanity in that fable…and also a lesson for marketers.…As marketers, it's easy to feel…like we have the same choice.…We have potential customers out there…that may have never heard of our brand,…and we have current customers…that are actively engaged with our brand.…Which one will win over your attention?…
- Explain how to use a line chart to visualize brand lift for your markets.
- Recognize the importance of modeling data when creating a visualization for campaign traction.
- Recall the benefits of a stacked bar chart when analyzing conversion rates for lead generation efforts.
- Determine how to increase the number of buckets that display data in a histogram chart.
- Identify the benefits of a slicer.