Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing and using Power Queries, part of Power BI Features in Depth.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
…I've created a new small query called poverty.…With poverty rates folks who make less than a dollar and a quarter a day, and…less than two dollars a day in different…countries of the world, and what percentage that is.…This is some data that I actually heard president…Bill Clinton speak about at the Microsoft conference on SharePoint.…So it's compelling information for me.…If you have another query you'd prefer to use, go right ahead, because all…we're doing at this point is learning how to sign in to Power BI.…So that we can save queries on our Power BI site.…I have my workbook open.…I've clicked the power query tab and I have the ability to sign in right here.…It's been here all along because I've been signed up.…But let me just click and it says sign in with your organization account.…If you need an account, you would click here are start the process…of getting an account and getting it provisioned, getting a license and so on.…But I'm just going to click sign in.…And I'm asked to sign in with my organizational account.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding data analysis and business intelligence
- Installing Office BI add-ins
- Searching for online data with Power Query
- Shaping data in the Query Editor
- Connecting to data sources
- Modeling data with Power Pivot
- Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with PowerPoint
- Visualizing geospatial data with Power Map
- Creating and formatting Power View reports
- Sharing your data using Power BI for Office 365
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started: Self-Service, Power BI, and BI Tools
2. Using Power Query to Get Data
3. Modeling Your Data with Power Pivot
4. Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with Power Pivot
5. Expanding the Data Model in Power Pivot
6. Visualizing Geospatial Data with Power Map
7. Creating and Formatting Power View Reports
8. Creating Other Power View Visualizations
9. Sharing Your Data Using Power BI for Office 365
Next steps2m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.