Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving a Power View report, part of Power BI Features in Depth.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
…Power View sheets are saved within Excel workbooks.…So if I want to save this Power View, all I need to do is save the entire workbook.…If I go to File > Save or File > Save…As, I'm saving the entire workbook including the Power View sheet.…I don't even have to go back to the home tab in order to do this.…I can simply stay in Power View and save.…And my Power View sheet is saved as part of the workbook.…If I want to rename it, I could do that.…So I could rename this for example PV world population and save again.…So it's no different from saving for example my PowerPivot or my Power Query.…Whenever I save the workbook I'm also saving the Power View report.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding data analysis and business intelligence
- Installing Office BI add-ins
- Searching for online data with Power Query
- Shaping data in the Query Editor
- Connecting to data sources
- Modeling data with Power Pivot
- Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with PowerPoint
- Visualizing geospatial data with Power Map
- Creating and formatting Power View reports
- Sharing your data using Power BI for Office 365
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started: Self-Service, Power BI, and BI Tools
2. Using Power Query to Get Data
3. Modeling Your Data with Power Pivot
4. Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with Power Pivot
5. Expanding the Data Model in Power Pivot
6. Visualizing Geospatial Data with Power Map
7. Creating and Formatting Power View Reports
8. Creating Other Power View Visualizations
9. Sharing Your Data Using Power BI for Office 365
Next steps2m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.