Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving a Power Map video, part of Power BI Features in Depth.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
…It's very easy to create a video of your tour once you've set it…up so that you can share it with others in a variety of different formats.…Simply click Create Video.…And if I have multiple scenes in the tour it will…play them all in order using all the settings we've created already.…And I can choose whether I want to put this in something…like PowerPoint or show it on a HD display, whether I'm going…to display it on a computer monitor or if I want something…that I can share for example on a Droid or an iPhone.…
So you choose whatever resolution you want.…I'm going to leave this set on Presentations and HD Displays.…And then I can create a soundtrack.…Now, if I have something fairly long that I want to…show at a kiosk, it's great to throw a soundtrack behind it.…If somebody's going to see it on a mobile device, it's actually nice to have a…soundtrack as well because, what else are…they going to listen to while they're viewing this?…You have access to sample music that's free.…Three whole pieces that come with Windows.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding data analysis and business intelligence
- Installing Office BI add-ins
- Searching for online data with Power Query
- Shaping data in the Query Editor
- Connecting to data sources
- Modeling data with Power Pivot
- Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with PowerPoint
- Visualizing geospatial data with Power Map
- Creating and formatting Power View reports
- Sharing your data using Power BI for Office 365
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started: Self-Service, Power BI, and BI Tools
2. Using Power Query to Get Data
3. Modeling Your Data with Power Pivot
4. Enhancing PivotTables and PivotCharts with Power Pivot
5. Expanding the Data Model in Power Pivot
6. Visualizing Geospatial Data with Power Map
7. Creating and Formatting Power View Reports
8. Creating Other Power View Visualizations
9. Sharing Your Data Using Power BI for Office 365
Next steps2m 59s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.