- Composing requests
- Managing cookies
- Viewing and publishing documentation
- Managing environments
- Using variables in requests
- Authorization with variables
Skill Level Beginner
- Modern software is seldom self-contained. Virtually everything is modular, with websites, desktop apps, and mobile apps all interacting with a shared API. Building these systems requires an immense effort, and anything we can do to speed up development and testing of these systems will pay dividends. Postman can help us do just that by giving us a friendly development environment. We'll work with a sample API to compose and send requests, share authentication across requests, and document the API. Hi, I'm Dave. I've been developing software for more than 15 years, and I'm excited to share how Postman can enhance your API development experience. Let's get started!
1. Compose Requests
2. Manage Requests
3. Environments and Variables
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.