- Loading data into PostgreSQL
- Variance and standard deviation
- Linear models, such as linear regression
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Dan] Hi, I'm Dan Sullivan, and in this course, I'll be describing how to use SQL for statistics. We'll start by reviewing the basics of descriptive statistics, like sum, average and standard deviation. We'll cover how to use discrete and continuous percentiles to bucket data. We will explore ways to identify and understand relations between variables or columns within rows, as well as across rows. We'll also delve into more advanced functions for making predictions with linear regression.
So let's take a look at statistics in SQL.
Advanced SQL for Data Scientistswith Dan Sullivan1h 24m Advanced
SQL: Data Reporting and Analysiswith Emma Saunders2h 16m Intermediate
1. Basic Descriptive Statistics
2. Percentiles and Frequencies
3. Correlations and Ranks
4. Linear Models
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.