Join Bill Weinman for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of PostgreSQL 9 with PHP Essential Training.
In this course my goal was to give you a good understanding of Postgres 9 so you…can use it with PHP to build powerful and compelling applications for yourself…and for your clients.…I have covered the basic features of Postgres, its functions, its use of SQL,…and I have walked you through some real-world PHP applications that use…Postgres so you can apply your knowledge to building your own projects with Postgres and PHP.…I have really enjoyed creating this course for you and I sincerely hope that…it's as useful for you as it has been fun for me.…
- Installing PostgreSQL
- Understanding database architecture
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in a table
- Creating a database library
- Indexing ID fields
- Storing numbers, text, and Boolean values
- Reading data
- Using casts to force type
- Using mathematical functions
- Concatenating strings
- Working with date and time functions and operators
- Defining CRUD
- Using PHP to insert, read, update, and delete rows in a database
Skill Level Beginner
1. Quick Start
2. Creating a Database
3. Data Types
4. Storing and Reading Data
5. SQL Expressions
6. Mathematical Functions and Operators
Using math functions3m 2s
7. String Functions and Operators
8. Date and Time Functions and Operators
9. PHP Interfaces
10. Web Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.