Join Dan Sullivan for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of SQL for Statistics Essential Training.
- [Narrator] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can follow along. The exercise files are organized into folders, one for each chapter that has an exercise file. Each of the folders is further organized into videos. Each video that has an exercise file has a folder. Within that folder you'll see a SQL file. These files contain the SQL commands we'll use throughout the course. Now I'll type most of the commands through the course, but we will execute one file to create our database schema and load our data.
- Define variance and standard deviation.
- Calculate discrete percentiles.
- Calculate continuous percentiles.
- Analyze correlations.
- Explore linear models, such as linear regression.
Skill Level Intermediate
SQL: Data Reporting and Analysiswith Emma Saunders2h 16m Intermediate
Advanced SQL for Data Scientistswith Dan Sullivan1h 24m Advanced
1. Basic Descriptive Statistics
2. Percentiles and Frequencies
3. Correlations and Ranks
4. Linear Models
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.