Learn to use Microsoft Planner, the new planning and project management app for Office 365.
- [David] Hi, and welcome to this course on Planner. I'm David Rivers. Planner is an online project management and collaboration tool that's part of the Office 365 suite of products, designed to help teams work more efficiently and stay focused on what's important. In this course on Planner, we'll begin with some background info on Planner, what it is and how you get it. Then after a quick tour of the Planner interface, we'll move onto exploring the necessary features and functions to help you get started using Planner to create plans or projects, add and assign tasks, collaborate with team members, and track progress to make managing projects in a collaborative online environment a breeze.
There's lots to cover, so let's get started with Microsoft Planner.
- Creating a plan
- Adding and assigning tasks
- Sorting tasks into buckets
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task's status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Using charts to view progress