Learn everything you need to know to use Planner, the versatile planning and project management app included in Office 365.
- [David] When projects and plans begin to grow in size or increase in numbers, it can become very difficult to stay on top of progress, remember who's doing what, and get a clear picture of what's going on with the project or projects as a whole. That's where Microsoft Planner can help. Hi, I'm David Rivers. I have many, many years of experience in a variety of management roles where planning out projects and ensuring they were carried out and completed successfully was an integral part of my role. Planner is an online project management and collaboration tool that's part of the Office 365 suite of projects designed to help teams work more efficiently and stay focused on what's important.
In this course, you'll get acquainted with the various features and functions in Planner designed to help you get started to create plans or projects and assign tasks, collaborate with team members, and track progress to make managing projects in a collaborative, online environment a breeze. Let's get started.
- Creating a plan
- Adding and assigning tasks
- Sorting tasks into buckets
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task's status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Using charts to view progress