In this video, learn how to access bucket options to rename them, delete them along with all their tasks, and rearrange them by moving them to the left or to the right.
- [Instructor] Creating buckets to group related tasks…is a great way to stay organized…and on top of the tasks in a plan,…but you may have noticed that the buckets appear here…in our board view in the order they were created.…If you are following along and have the…L&M User Conference 2019 plan in front of you…you'll see Catering comes first.…It was the original to-do bucket…and we renamed it.…Then we created Venue, then IT,…and that's why we see them in this order,…but we can rearrange buckets.…
Even remove them all together.…That's what we're going to explore in this movie.…For example, this middle one, Venue.…When we go to the ellipses to the right of any bucket name…you'll see more options.…Click there, and we could rename from here…if we wanted to.…It is easier just to click the name…and type over what's there,…but here's where we go to delete a bucket.…Keeping in mind that when you delete a bucket…you're deleting all the tasks in that bucket as well.…And here's where we go to move things around.…We can move this one, because it's in the middle,…
- Creating a plan
- Adding and assigning tasks
- Sorting tasks into buckets
- Attaching files to tasks
- Flagging tasks with labels
- Updating a task's status
- Viewing progress on a plan
- Using charts to view progress
Skill Level Beginner
What you should know1m 4s
1. Get Started with Planner
Create a plan from Outlook4m 16s
2. Manage Tasks
3. Team Collaboration
4. Monitor Plan Progress
Next steps1m 9s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.